For me shopping totally uplifts my mood. Since the bad weather in Chennai dampened my Diwali spirit, I decided to revive it by shopping (lame excuse btw.. :P) So here is what I bought:
- Lakme ColorCrush nailcolor Nos. 07 (orange) and 06 (green) : Rs 125 each
- Maybelline Colorama nail color in Amarelo Sol (yellow) : Rs 85
- Faces nail colors in Atomic Orange (18), Sparkles (13), and Ultramarine Blue (04)
- Lotus Herbals FloralGlam lipstick in Nude Glow
- Maybelline Color Bloom Colorchanging lipbalm in Pink Blossom
- Maybelline Refreshing Tinted Lipbalm in Cherry & Strawberry (for my mom)
- Lakme Cheek Artist – Kiss of a rose : Rs 395
- Lipice Sheer color Lip conditioner: Rs 230
I know a lot of these can be bought at lesser prices online but there is nothing like visiting a store (minus the traffic) and looking and testing out various makeup products, discovering the right color by swatching a hundred million things and impulsive shopping!!!
Bata sandals: Rs 350
Bata ballerina shoes: Rs 350 approx (don’t remember the price )
Swatches and reviews coming soon!
Here some pictures of the cakepops and chocolates I made for the orders that came in for Diwali. For those of you who didn’t know, I run a dessert shop called Daily Desserts which works on order and delivery basis for now
And here is a sneak peek into what Im making for Halloween: