Its been three and half months since Divassence was born. Ive received a very warm welcome from other bloggers and friends like Kirthi and Shruthi have motivated me and encouraged me to develop this blog and have also contributed immensely to this blog. So a big thank you to all of you!
Now on to some good news! I on behalf of Divassence have received ‘The Versatile Blogger’ award! It is a truly proud and emotional moment for me and that’s why I had to pour my heart out in the first few lines
Thank you Namita for recognizing this blog and passing the award to Divassence!
The Rules for accepting Versatile Blogger award :
- Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Send on the award to 15 bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.
Here are 7 random facts about myself
- I love baking. Ive been baking since the age of 10 and now since Ive trained in chocolate making and baking professionally, I have my own little dessert shop called Daily Desserts
- I love spending time with children. I taught in a playschool for five months only to be with children.
- If there is one thing I’m extremely scared of it is crossing the road. I freak when I have to cross the road. I can never drive a two wheeler because my balance is extremely bad. And I get extremely angry when people don’t follow traffic rules. So driving is a also big no-no for me!
- I prefer big handbags over small ones even though i need to search for five to ten minutes and dig in if I need to take out something from it 😀
- My favourite colors are purple, black and blue. I always tend to buy clothes and accessories in these colors.
- I was a total tomboy till a year and half back. And then makeup happened 😀
- I am a very emotional and sensitive person. I cry each time i watch P.S I Love You, 50 First Dates and A Walk To Remember. I’m a hopeless romantic too.
Thats it about me!
I am deeply honoured and happy to pass on this award to 15 well deserved bloggers who have been in the blogging world much longer than I have and so this is dedicated to their efforts and the hard work they put in their blogs
- Upasana from Pretty Eye MakeUp
- Jyoti from Everything That Matters
- Kuheli from Shadows and Sequins
- Sonia from Beauty and the Blog
- Emm from Circular Insanity
- Vertu from Vivacious Blog
- Namita from Vivacious Flair
- Eesha from Makeup By Eesha
- Parul from About Lipsticks and Blushes
- Krupa from All About Ladies
- Nirah from Present Perfect
- Akanksha from Fictitious Fashion
- Kanika from Kanika Justa: Gateway to my Life
- Sunaa from Itz Raining Beauty
- Novice MakeUp
Thank you Namita once again and congrats to all those who have received this award! <3