Last year when I heard everyone raving about Lush’s most famous cleanser Angels On Bare Skin I was curious to find out what it was all about . An added bonus was that it was known to be really good for dry skin. So all the more reason why I wanted to try it! And guess what! I’ve repurchased it thrice now and I now officially declare it as my HG cleanser 😀 😀 ! Read on to know why!!
How to use it: Take a small quantity and use a little water to dilute it and apply all over the face and gently scrub. I find this way easier because the cleanser is a little too thick to directly apply on the skin. This way you minimize the quantity used, maximize the usage and it will last you for 3 months
- Keeps my skin moisturized, soft and supple: I have extremely dry skin and I need to constantly keep moisturizing my skin. Some facewashes which I have tried earlier have made my skin extremely dry and I gave up my search to find out and used only green gram flour. This one surpassed all my expectations! And it is the only cleanser I use on an everyday basis.
- Makes my face look brighter: When I wake up to go to work at 7 in the morning it isn’t always easy! My skin looks tired and dull and in need of more sleep (I can never get enough sleep!). So all I need is AOBS in the morning to brighten my skin.
- Works as a scrub too!: The fine almond powder and the chunks in the cleanser act like a scrub but a mild one which can be used everyday. So a thumbs up for that one from my side!
- Made from natural ingredients: Free from SLS, SLES, Parabens this cleanser is sure worth your bucks!
- The fragrance of lavender is another thing I love about this. I love anything that has the scent of lavender. 😀 It soothes the skin and is known to have a calming effect on the mind. The first time i saw the dried lavender flowers in the tub i thought the cleanser was spoilt! 😛 and then I googled AOBS and then realized these were dry lavender flowers!! 😛
Update: Lush cosmetics has discontinued their operations in India. I still love this cleanser and whenever anyone comes to India and if there is a Lush store where they live, this is all I ask for!