What Nature’s Co. claims:
Price: 525 INR
Quantity: 125 ml
Packaging: Comes in a transparent tube with a flip open cap. Usually I’m not a fan of flip open caps and I’ve mentioned this in my earlier posts too
I’m going to keep this short and sweet. So if you have any queries we can discuss them in the comment box below
What I liked about this scrub:
- The coffee grits (the black small particles) are less compared to the scrub particles other scrubs have but it is as effective as any other scrub and it can be used everyday
- No chemicals and so one need not worry about side-effects
- Does not dry my face unlike few scrubs;
- Although I keep mentioning that the scrub is mild, I’m completely okay with it since the dry flaky skin from my face (especially on the sides of my nose) disappears after using this one and it makes my skin soft.
- The aroma of coffee is heavenly!! It smells yummy!! 😀
What I didn’t like:
- The price is definitely on the higher side. This would probably be the first and last time i would spend so much on the scrub!
Overall, I would recommend this to those of you who are on a lookout for a good mild everyday scrub (and it claims to be a scrub for all skin types; I can assure you it works for people with dry skin ) and if you decide you want to “splurge” on a scrub go ahead!! 😉