Yay! So we are here on another Saturday (the week just flew past!!) and I’m back with Part 2 of the 50 facts about me post. So here are another 25 random facts about me!
|Top Left: A drawing of mine, Bottom Left: A photograph I took, Centre: Coffee!!, Top Right: Cake Pops made by me! Bottom Right: Calvin and Hobbes and Mint Chocolates!|
- My dream is to own a food truck meant only for desserts. I’m a fan of quick, easy, non-messy desserts. I love watching shows where they decorate huge elaborate cakes but I don’t think I have the patience to do that.
- I have a mole under my left eye.
- When I was in Class 1, I hurt my head when I jumped off a swing (on purpose!) and the mark caused due to stitches is still there!
- I don’t get along with my relatives (atleast most of them!) 😛 Friends mean everything to me.
- I love painting. I’ve learnt different forms of painting and I’ve made so many paintings but unfortunately I had to give them away since there was no place to keep them at home.
- When I am stressed, I take a piece of paper and start doing origami. It’s the best stress buster.
- My first crush was Rahul Dravid.
- I wore braces when I was a kid. Worst experience ever!
- I love green tea. Organic India Tulsi Green Tea is a staple in my everyday routine.
- I also love black coffee. I’m addicted to it. I have a cup of strong black coffee every morning with brown sugar.
- I have to have a mint chocolate everyday!
- I’ve sneaked out at night from my place with a friend when I was 18. We partied the whole night, came back and sneaked in and slept in the terrace till dawn! It was the best girls night out ever!!
- My dad is an extremely strict person when it comes to tests and exams. He made me write the word “because” 100 times when I was in Class 1 because I spelt it as “becuase” and lost out on getting 10 on 10 in a dictation test!! 😛
- I have a huge collection of Archie comics. I’m a huge fan of The Archies and I’ve always wished for Archie and Betty to get married! 😛
- When I was in Class 2 my so called “dance” songs were “Chumma Chumma de de”, “Mein Khiladi Tu Anadi” and “Tu Cheez Badi Hai”. 😀
- Back in school, we had nicknames for everyone. We were a gang of four and I had the best time of my life back in school!
- I was a huge Backstreet Boys fan back in Class 6. Also Steps, Vengaboys, Five and Ricky Martin made it to the list.
- I read the paper everyday just to have a good laugh after reading the Calvin and Hobbes comic strip. A day doesn’t pass by without seeing that.
- I love photographing nature especially flowers.
- I hate gold jewellery. I hate the yellow metal! Silver is what I invest in.
- Continuing on the topic of jewellery, I prefer earrings and rings over necklaces.
- My teeth are not healthy at all. I have a lot of cavities and about 3 fillings are root canal ones.
- I get very angry when people disturb me when I’m either watching television or sleeping.
- I love watching Eat Street on Fox Traveller.
- I’m a true blue couch potato. I can watch sitcoms (and re-runs) 24*7
Phew!! Finally I’m done with the 50 random facts about me post! Hope you enjoyed reading both the posts (click here for part 1).
Weekly Ramblings will continue as usual from next Saturday!
Thank you for stopping by.